- Guaranteed to increase horsepower
- Designed to improve throttle response and engine sound
- Easy to install, usually in 90 minutes or less
- Washable and reusable lifetime air filter
- Lasts up to 100,000 miles before service is required (depending on driving conditions)
- Replaces entire factory air intake system
- K&N Million Mile Limited Warranty
The K&N 57-5001 FIPK air intake system replaces the restrictive factory air filter and air intake housing in some Mazda Miata models. K&N intakes are designed to dramatically reduce intake restriction as they smooth and straighten air flow. This allows your engine to inhale a larger amount of air than the factory air filter assembly. More air means more usable power and acceleration throughout the engine’s RPM range. The 57-5001 air intake comes with a chrome topped K&N high-flow air filter and a specially insulated metal heat shield that installs into the previous air box space. Air is directed through the air filter, past the factory mass air sensor and into the engine’s throttle body for a guaranteed power gain. The oversized cone shaped air filter can be used for up to 100,000 miles before servicing is needed depending on driving conditions. This air intake is relatively easy to install usually in 90 minutes or less using existing factory mounting points requiring commonly available tools to do the job. K&N 57 Series FIPK's are street legal in all 50 US states and come with K&N's Million Mile Limited Warranty.