More downforce with less drag. The highly anticipated Schwan Neck Wangs are here.
Why Schwan Neck?
Mounting a wing is always a challenge because mounts disturb airflow. The underside of the wing makes downforce. Moving the mounts to the top frees up area under the wing to make more downforce. What does this mean? Simple you can run less AOA (drag) and have the same downforce. It's a win win.
Size? (We stock the 64" wing. Email us if you want a different size.)
finding your size can be a challenge, as racers we checked the rules for you.
- 60" - Offers a mild bump in downforce. It doesn't need a splitter or an air dam.
- 64" - NASA ST/TT legal for NA miatas. 1989-1998, SuperMiata legal for all miata's 1989-2005
- 65" - NASA ST/TT Legal for NB miatas 1999-2005,
- 71" - Super wide maximum downforce, mandatory splitter and air dam. GTA (global time attack) legal for all miatas 1989-2005
- Gurney flap ready
- up to 15.2:1 Lift Drag ratio*
- Lightweight 0.2lbs per inch
- low drag = more top speed!
- Miata wing Built to your requested size.
- Schwan Neck uprights
- Wing End plates 10"x8"
- Wing mounts- welded at 40"
Wings are shipped raw. material coating is up to you. Paint, Powder coat, or vinyl wrap is recommended for wings exposed to the elements for extended periods of time. * Open air testing numbers available here https://9livesracing.com/cfd-testingDue to Miata wings are eligible for Nine Lives 30 day guarantee.