- Durable: Silicone rubber lasts at least 2x longer than traditional blades
- Performance: Silicone compound promotes water beading and quiet operation
- Refillable: Silicone blade refills available to save on maintenance costs
- Better Value: Long-term costs are lower due to outstanding durability and refill capability
- Aero Vogue: The Hybrid blade incorporates the benefits of a traditional frame and steps it up a notch with an aero style cover featuring “Pass Through” technology to greatly reduces blade chatter and wind lift at higher speeds.
- Super Silicone: A traditional exo-frame design enhanced with more pressure points to provide a smooth, clean, streak-free wipe with easy installation.
- Si-Tech: The flat blade's frameless design contours to the shape of your windshield to provide equal pressure points across the blade for even wiping, while reducing snow and ice buildup during winter.
PIAA windshield wiper blades are made with silicone rubber, which ensures greater visibility by coating the windshield with silicone to promote continuous water beading in inclement weather. The effect is similar to popular windshield coatings but without the hazy side effects. Water beads up into droplets at low speeds that are easily removed by ordinary wiping.
At higher speeds, wind pressure pushes the water off the windshield, often without even requiring wiper use. The silicone rubber is also twice as durable as traditional rubber, allowing them to perform better over a longer period of time. Plus, the wiper frame can be reused with genuine PIAA silicone blade refills.
PIAA wiper blades maintain a sharp, clean edge and offer better wear resistance in all climates.
All of the wiper blades we have listed here are 18" length.