Shed weight, increase air flow/cooling, preserve OEM fitment and look good while doing it? This kit is a no-brainer. Designed by SakeBomb Garage, our sport rotor kit utilizes directional curved vanes to maximize heat shedding, and high quality materials to reduce mass. The combination of increased thermal capacity and more rapid cooling, in addition to reduced unsprung weight, results in an all around upgrade which also improves the look of your car!
Product Features Include:
Will work with Brembo and Non-Brembo (standard) Calipers.
100% direct fit for both factory rotors!
Aircraft Grade 6061 Aluminum Rotor Hats
- High-Performance, Light-Weight Solid Mount Rotors
- 280mm x 22mm Rotors feature 32 Curved Directional Veins, with 10mm Air Gap
- Proprietary High Temperature Alloy
- Slot Pattern engineered to increase pad bite
- Mil-spec Hard Anodized Aluminum Rotor Hats
- Mil-spec hardware
- Sheds 2 pounds 3 ounces of unsprung weight per front rotor
- Designed and Made in the USA
MiataSpeed "OEM+" Front High Performance Rotors:
Stock Rotors utilize straight vanes, which allow for only limited ventilation, and are produced this way to reduce cost, as the rotors are not sided Left or Right. Our Rotors utilize a much larger airgap, with directional curved vanes, which direct air currents through the brake rotor, vastly improving the efficiency of the rotor's ability to shed heat. Directional curved vanes are designed to act as an air pump, pulling more and more air through the rotor as it spins faster. Straight vaned rotors lack this scaling performance, which is why all high performance sports cars, (or braking solutions) all the way up to hyper cars utilize curved vane designs.