LIMITED TIME ONLY - FOR LAUNCH CUSTOMERS - FREE SWIFT SPRING UPGRADE INCLUDED AT NO ADDITIONAL COST!
We are proud to introduce our FPX Long-Stroke Coilover Kit for the ND Miata and Fiat 124 Platform! The ultimate solution in customized suspension, specifically aimed at the Miata enthusiast. A fantastic suspension option for those looking to maximize performance, ride quality, and price – our FPX Long-Stroke line of suspension offers great performance at a great value.
You may notice that many components are similar / shared between our popular FPSpec line of products which utilize Ohlins DFV Dampers. This is not a coincidence. The years of R&D that went into our FPSpec Long-Stroke suspension kits was used as a starting point for our FPX Long-Stroke line. Utilizing many of those same hardware components, and reverse compatible with many of our FPSpec accessories, our new FPX suspension line offers amazing performance, and ride quality, at a competitive price point.
Hardware includes a custom-designed steel monotube shock body which allows us to reduce cost. We spec'd an industry-leading Nickel-chromium plating that is extremely durable in harsh environments. Matching gray 6061 Aircraft Grade Aluminum (mil-spec anodized in hard gray), and signature FPX Red springs (Swift Springs optional) compliment the entire shock package. High quality seals, shims, and pistons used throughout, as well as Amsoil shock oil, in conjunction with our proprietary custom valving.
We have built our FPX kits to utilize our "Long Stroke" damper length designs as standard, giving our FPX line of shocks an amazing advantage at a fantastic value.
ND FPX Long-Stroke Spring Rates / Valving Options:
- FPX Long-Stroke Grand Touring (GT) Spec : 6kg / 3kg - A comfortable coilover for every day use, backroads, and (with a sway bar upgrade added) light track use. VERY plush and comfortable for every day use and commutes when adjusted in the softer damping range, while very capable on backroads and for light track use when adjusted in the firmer damping range.
- FPX Long-Stroke Performance Spec : 8kg / 4kg - A well balanced mixed-use coilover setup, street oriented (for soft damping settings) yet track capable (when adjusted to firmer damping settings). A good balance between street and track use, with damping adjustment range for both scenarios.
- For additional custom rates and valving please email us
Product Features Include:
- FPX Custom Valved Long-Stroke Dampers
- 6061 Aluminum Hard Anodized Upper and Lower Mounts - Same as used in our FP Spec kits!
- 6061 Aluminum Hard Anodized Spring Perches, Lock Rings, and Adapters
- “GT” or “Performance” Valving Curves - Hand valved and dynoed in Fremont, CA
- 22 Clicks Damping Adjustment Front and Rear (compression + rebound)
- World Class FPSpec Engineering and Damper Tuning
- Signature FPX Red Springs - Optional FPX Exclusive Red Swift® Springs
- Dual Digressive Valving
- Custom Designed 7075 Aluminum Pistons
- Optimized Valving Ports - Radialized Ports Reduce Fluid Cavitation at high speed
- Amsoil High Temp Shock Oil
- Limited Lifetime Warranty - 2 Years Unlimited Miles
- MADE IN THE USA! (In Fremont, California)
- Can Be Quickly Serviced Here at our in-house Valving Lab and Service Facility in the Future if Needed.
- 2 years unlimited miles.
- Rebuilds can be performed in house in our valving lab in Fremont CA, if needed in the future.
Assembly and Installation Services Available:
For customers in the San Francisco Bay area, we offer suspension installation, alignments and corner balancing out of our Fremont California service center. Please contact us for pricing and scheduling.
For customers not in our area, we can fully assemble your FPSpëc / FPX suspension and provide a ready to install kit, simply bolt in the suspension and make a visit to your local alignment specialist.