The Ohlins Road & Track suspension is perfect for anyone looking for excellent cornering capabilities in the twisties, on the race track or at an autocross while maintaining a comfortable ride quality on the street. Simply put, this is the best dual purpose suspension on the market.
This is the latest step in the Öhlins Racing automotive philosophy – Road&Track by Öhlins. A more than 30 year long tradition of high-end racing commitments and state-of-the-art solutions within advanced suspension technology is now available for street cars all over the world.
The focus has been clear from the very beginning – superior road handling without sacrificing comfort in your day-to-day transports. The time of compromises is over!
Features and Specifications:
- Spring Rates: 7Kg (70N/mm, 400 lbs/in.) front, 4Kg (40N/mm, 229 Lbs/in.) rear
- DFV (Dual Flow Valve)
- Rebuildable in the USA
- Corrosion salt spray tested (ISO 9227)
- 2 year Limited Warranty
- Ride height adjustable
- Spring preload adjustable independent of ride height
- Aluminum monotube dampers
- Rubber dust boots to protect dampers