Hard Dog is proud to introduce our Roll Bar for the 4th Generation MX-5 and Fiat 124 Spider. Built from heavy wall 1.75" diameter tubing these bars are a serious upgrades from the stock ND equipment. The aluminum factory cross brace and hoops are removed and replaced. A harness bar with an integral top latch bracket is included as standard equipment. The stock seat belts are retained without alteration.
The M4 Sport main hoop shares the same structural attachments as the factory hoop. Additional support is provided by 2 rearward braces w/ large 3/16" mounting and back-up reinforcement plates anchored with grade 8 bolts and self locking nuts.
Supplied with double diagonal main hoop braces or no diagonals.
M4 Sport Features:
- Meets NASA HPDE and SCCA Solo and Time Trials requirements when equipped with diagonal braces
- Allows full seat travel and tilt
- Complete use of soft top
- Available with a durable black powdercoat finish or polished stainless steel
- Constructed from proprietary 1.75" diam x .120" wall, high strength, drawn over mandrel tubing
- 2 rearward braces w/ 3/16" mounting and backup plates
- Complete hardware kit w/ grade 8 bolts and self locking nuts
Roll Bar Accessories:
- Rear panel covers
- Stitched vinyl or leather covers w/ our NEW custom formed high density padding by BSCI
- SFI approved high density foam padding