Built from heavy wall 1.75" diameter tubing these bars are a serious upgrades from the stock NC equipment. The factory cross brace is reused making it easier to remount OEM accessories and no alterations to the stock seat belts are required.
The M3 Sport utilizes the factory hoop mounting points with additional lower plates bolted through the bulkhead using grade 8 bolts and reinforcement plates. Additional rearward support is provided by 2 rear braces w/ large 3/16" mounting and back-up reinforcement plates anchored with grade 8 bolts and self locking nuts.
Because of the additional height and rearward braces, the M3 Sport is not compatible with the retractable hard top.
The standard main hoop is as tall as the soft top will allow. A slightly shorter version is available for the removable hard top.
Two main hoop diagonal braces and / or harness bar and / or removable forward bracing may be added.
M3 Sport Features:
- Meets NASA HPDE and SCCA Solo and Time Trials requirements when equipped with diagonal braces
- Allows full seat travel and tilt
- Full interior height - 3-1/4" Taller than the factory metal hoops
- Complete use of soft top
- Removable hard top version available - 3/4" shorter
- Available with a durable black powdercoat finish or polished stainless steel
- Constructed of highest quality tubing 1.75" diam x .120" wall
- 2 rearward braces w/ 3/16" mounting and backup plates
- Complete hardware kit w/ grade 8 bolts and self locking nuts