MiataSpeed is excited to announce our new Wilwood Sport Brake Kit for the NC Miata. Building on our success of our previous systems, we designed this brake kit, with the intention of bringing race designed engineering to the enthusiast market. We have designed a complete brake system, with high-end track and street components, resulting in a system which provides incredible performance for cost.
Our Package Includes:
- Wilwood Forged Superlight Calipers
- “Dual sided” 6061 Billet Caliper Mounting Brackets
- RX8 Stock rotors
- DOT Approved Stainless Steel Brake Lines with dirt/abrasion sleeves
- Full Pictorial Installation Guide
Wilwood Forged Superlight Calipers:
- Ultra-Lightweight Forged Aluminum Construction
- Durable Hard Anodized Finish
- Stainless Steel 4 Piston Design
- 20mm Thick Brake Pad for Caliper Heat Transfer
- Thick Pads Provide Extremely Long Life and Reduce Frequency of Replacement
- Available in Hard Anodized Black
Utilizing a 20mm brake pad, with 50mm pad annulus, many other big brake kits use a 12-17mm pad by comparison, not only add an additional thermal barrier between the rotor and caliper, offer significantly increased pad replacement intervals. The Super Lite caliper uses a common pad shape, replacing pads will also be significantly cheaper and easier to source.
*Brake pads for this caliper are readily available from nearly every pad manufacturer. As pad choice varies greatly depending on personal preference, application, and desired cost, we decided not to include pads to reduce the total cost.
- 323mm x 24mm rotor
- Low cost consumables
- Increased thermal capacity over stock