MiataSpeed and SakeBomb Garage are proud to introduce our Track-Engineered, Fully-Forged, Knurled-Bead-Seat, Hub-Centric, Feather-Light, ND and Fiat 124 specific track wheel! We chose to start with the limited edition 2001 Mazda RX7 RZ wheel as a basis for our race-focused wheel due to the inherent strength characteristics of the design. We designed the spoke architecture from the ground up to be compatible with all of our track-ready brake kits (AP Competition kit, Wilwood Track Day kit, Stock Brembo brakes, among others). Starting life from a 10,000 ton forged blank, we end up with a race-spoke architecture that is both extremely strong and extremely light - durable enough for harshest track use! This is the culmination of a years worth of engineering and testing work... and with the fit, finish, and aesthetics of an OEM Mazda wheel. We call it, the RZ+ !
- 100% Forged! (not flow formed, cast, etc.)
- 17x9 +45 4x100
- Weight: 15.4 lbs (FEA and physical stress tested)
- Hubcentric 54.1mm center bore for a direct fit on the ND (no hub centric rings required)
- Load Rated and Designed Specifically for Track Use with the ND Chassis - additional strength / load rating added to specifically withstand sustained track abuse.
- Knurled Bead Seat - to prevent tire slippage under hard braking and acceleration
- Optional Color-Matched Forged RZ+ Centercap
- Designed to seamlessly fit all 17" compatible SakeBomb / MiataSpeed BBK's (Wilwood and AP), as well as factory Brembo brakes, and more - no guesswork or fitment templates required!