After years of trial and error, we settled on what we feel is the absolute best indoor/outdoor material hands down, which successfully fends off rain, dirt, pollen, dust, sap, wind, harsh sunlight and UV, and birds ;) These Weathershield HP covers, made by NexTec, are by far the best engineered cover material we’ve used to date, and are extremely lightweight and compact down into a bag that fits in the trunk.
Please note that these covers are for OEM body kit options only; aftermarket bodywork such as splitters, wings, spoilers, or widebody kits likely will NOT work with these covers.
- Severely hydrophobic – NexTec material sheds water instantly as it hits the cover
- Breathable - allows any heat, moisture, or condensation under the cover to escape while preventing moisture and dirt from getting underneath
- Weatherproof - fends off water, wind, dust, pollen, sap, paint fade, snow, and birds
- Packs small and light - takes up less space than a messenger bag
- Superior paint finish protection - silky smooth texture is even less abrasive than flannel
- Easy maintenance – wash in your home laundry machine
- Durable fabric - years of worry-free protection against the elements
- Extra security - keep your car safe and protected from unscrupulous attention
- Paint saver - you won’t have to wash your car as often. Call it eco-friendly, but here at SBG we just have more exciting things to do with our time.
Care instructions: These covers can be washed in a home washing machine (without agitator). Add one cup of Simple Green concentrate, set the machine to cold, and spin to medium. We recommend completing an additional rinse-only cycle on cold to remove all detergents. DO NOT put the cover in the dryer; simply put it out on your clean car to air-dry. For light dirt and grime, simply rinse the car cover on the car with clean water and allow to air-dry.